In the heart of downtown Peterborough is the Irish Shop. A little piece of the Emerald Isle packed from floor to ceiling with all things Irish. It’s sure to bring a tear to your eye with nostalgia for the "auld sod".
- Beautiful Celtic silver jewellery
- Licensed Guinness clothing and gifts
- Luxurious knitwear in Merino wool, alpaca and angora
- Handcrafted pewter
- Belleek fine china
- Bodhrans, tin whistles, CDs
- A huge selection of T-shirts, sweat tops, and jackets to show off your Irish pride at any time of the year but especially for St. Patrick’s Day
Our suppliers include:
- Hanna Hats, Donegal
- Mullingar Pewter, Westmeath
- Arancraft Knitwear, Kildare
- Belleek Pottery Ltd., Fermanagh
- Mucros Weavers, Killarney
- Walton’s Music, Dublin
We’re easy to find – 316 Charlotte Street, at Charlotte and Bethune.
(Large parking lot at the rear).
Drop by soon, browse to your heart’s content, and enjoy the 'craic' with Patrick and Maggie.
If you are looking for a product but can't make it into the store, we are happy to ship products to you.
Give us a call and we will give you the details